Outward Remittance is a process of sending money to foreign locations from the home country. The procedure is governed by RBI regulations.
The LMCC system provides for printing vouchers, generating specific reports and creation of SWIFT files viz. MT103, MT202 and MT110.
1. Customer Master
2. Purpose Code Master
3. Service Tax Master
4. Outward Transaction Details
5. Outward Remittance/EEFC Advice
6. File Creation (SWIFT Message)
7. Outward Remittance Register Report
8. Outward Remittance Revenue Report
9. Access Controls
Thanks for reading!